Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's raining, it's snowing the Craig man is snoring...





It was been raining non-stop since Friday morning and I think we're out of the drought by now. As you can see Craig has been catching up on his sleep this weekend. Last week was really busy for him, he had work or church obligations (or both) every night. I was going nuts with a week away from the gym and he was just worn out.
We have snow in the forecast it's trying to snow right now. You can't really tell from the video clip, but it's that rainy/wet snow. It's gonna be a royal mess if it does freeze tonight because there's standing water everywhere. I hope we don't lose power! Hailey, you and I have twinner playmats!

4 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

great picture of the squidlets out in the puddles with their galoshes and raincoats. they'll love that pic when they grow up!!

yaya said...

Ok, I just watch the weather channel and I know the snow has hit...my survival technique is: hot chocolate, movies, fun food, good book if Sophia is asleep, and the peace of knowing that in a few days it's gone and warm again. Unlike our weather that is staying cold forever!!!!

rachel said...

Aww! Poor Craigles! Hope he caught up on some sleep. Isn't it funny how the kids love the rain???

Rachael said...

I love the picture of the kiddos outside. And Craig sleeping everywhere. That's how I felt this weekend. TIRED!