Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taylor's B-day Party



We had a little birthday party for Taylor yesterday with a couple of his little friends from church and school. We met down at the little park in our neighborhood and bbq'd hot dogs and hamburgers. It was really low-key and absolutely perfect. I'm so glad it went off well. It was an insane day of running all around so it was a relief to make it to the party and relax.
We got Taylor that really cool motorcycle bike for his birthday. I wish they came in my size. I think it's so cool!

5 comments:

yaya said...

Happy Birthday T! You look good on your new bike! Looks like it was a great party, wish I could have been there, the weather looked nice!

Donna said...

So cute how excited he is about his bike!!! Reminds me of my boys when they were that age! Happy Birthday Taylor!!

Rachael said...

Happy, happy birthday Taylor!! I LOVE that bike. Super cool! What a fun party.

donna said...

Happy birthday! (cha, cha, cha!)
Great bike! That's going to make grandpa jealous!

donna said...

p.s. love the napkin holder!