Friday, March 6, 2009

More Snow day pix







Here are some more pix of our snow day, the first one. They shouldn't have canceled school after that first day if you ask me and there was really no need for a late arrival the day after that. But I liked the late day. School should always start at 10am! I got to sleep in and still Katie got to go to school! The best of both worlds! Anyhow, you'll enjoy the pic of Katie pouting in the snow, that's her reaction to me asking her to stand by the snowman that she and Craig built. You can see that Craig, Taylor and Sophie were happy to oblige my request for a picture by Frosty. She's full of it! You can see the first pic of Sophie, she fell asleep during the sledding.

Sorry about the sideways video, I keep forgetting you can't take a video that way!

We tried to go sledding on the lid of our turtle sandbox. It didn't work very well at all.

4 comments:

Phil and Amanda said...

The picture of Katie pouting is so funny! That si an ALL too familiar look to us too! ;-) Love the video of Sophie in the snow! She is sooo adorable, if I don't say that enough! Since the sand box lid didn't work out, next time (if there is a next time...)you could try trash bags. That's what we used to do on our church retreats as kids.

Hope you guys make it up for Easter! I NEED to hold that baby!! ♥

yaya said...

A snow plow could have scaped that road clean in 2min.! I bet you guys don't even have snow shovels do you? Looks like tons of fun and Katie's pout cracks me up! I love the one of Craig holding Sophie in his coat.

Donna said...

Gee, you really did get dumped on, huh? The kids are too cute, but my favorite thing is Sophie's profile in the first one...that NOSE is too adorable!!!!!

Rachael said...

that WAS a fun ride, Taylor! We didn't have much luck with our garbage can lids, either. Guess we should buy the real deal one of these days... :)