Monday, March 23, 2009

My Little Pink Nightmare






Here are some pix of Sophie from Sunday. Craig had a ward conference that he had to go to so he didn't come to church with me. I seized the opportunity to do Sophie up in a non-Craig approved outfit. The little pink crocheted hat, sweater and booties were given to us when Katie was born. I thought they were cute with the little antique baby dress that Mommo gave us. Katie and Taylor thought the word "booties" was really funny when I was getting her dressed!
In other news, dinner tonight was really eventful. Craig and I wish that life had an instant replay button. We had eggs, turkey bacon, biscuits and orange julius for dinner. I like the orange julius really thick. Taylor dumped the entire contents of his orange julius onto his face. It was hilarious. We're still laughing about it. Man, it feels good to laugh until you cry (or drool if you're with Derek).

9 comments:

yaya said...

She looks soooo cute!!! She really has changed since we saw her last month. I'm happy the dress fits for a little while anyway. I would have given anything to dress a kid in pink...Couldn't get any of the guys to comply. BTW..you look pretty in pink too!

Amy and Craig said...

This is Craig....I never said I didn't approve the outfit. Besides, even if I did, it's not like Amy cares. She never lets my opinion (or lack thereof) get in the way of what she wants to do. And that's why I love her!

Kent and Leisy said...

amy- you look so good in those pics. I love your hair and you look so skinny. that sophie of yours is pretty chunky though! her cheeks are huge.

Donna said...

You both look good in pink and are too pretty!! I think Sophie may turn out to be a blonde......

Rachael said...

Yep - you are both super pretty in pink! I love the close ups of Sophie. I just want to kiss those big cheeks!!

Steve and Hailey said...

Your hair looks awesome! I really like it. Sophie looks completely different than Katie and Taylor...she seems to have some Howell in her! It will be fun to see her in July. Do you have two of the same playmat? I thought I was obsessed! :) Oh and I'm so glad that you could laugh when Taylor spilled the Orange Julius all over his face.

donna said...

Well, it doesn't sound very original, but I have to agree you and Sophie are so pretty! In pink, or otherwise.

Sophie looks really different to me in these pictures, but she really reminds me of my kiddos -- nice and chubby. :) I can't wait to see you guys. How many more minutes until July? Maybe I better make a paper chain!

Phil and Amanda said...

How pretty are you girls!?...Seriously. Oh, and Craig...you sound JUST like Phil! lol!

Jordan said...

You look so beautiful, Ames! Are you sure you just had a little nugget? :) You're hairs are my fave like that. Not to mention that cutie little accessory you call a baby ;)