Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thank you Easter Bunny!



We had a fairly uneventful day. I went through the boy baby clothes to send them off to Hailey for Baby Pirate's impending arrival and Taylor fell back in love with some of his old clothes. Like the ones from when he wore a size 6-9 months. Sooooo funny! He is still wearing the track pants that he claims aren't too big(yeah, size 6-9 months). It's nice to know that in a couple months he'll be able to wear Sophie's clothes. All this coming from the kid who insists his size 4 underwears are too tight and his size 9 shoes are too tight. Go figure!
I also want let you know that I did not suggest he put on the rabbit suit. That was ALL Taylor. He loves playing dress-up. I still can't watch that video of him in the rabbit suit without giggling. It's all too reminiscent of The Christmas Story. I love it.
The last video is a little update on Sophie. I got her that mobile at a consignment shop. Pretty cool. She seems to like it without all the bells and whistles.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Videos, so cute!!! Cute kids!!!

Rachael said...

Hilarious. I love seeing Taylor jump around in the Easter Bunny shorts!! And Sophie's getting so big! She won't even seem like a baby when we see her in July - okay, I guess she will a little bit... :) Does she look like Katie or Taylor's baby pictures? To me, so has her own look, but what do I know? She's beautiful! Think her eyes will stay blue?

yaya said...

What a cute bunny! Somehow I see a video embarassment moment for T, say when he's about 18??? Sophia is a whole 3m. old! She's a cute little nugget isn't she! Can't wait to see you guys and the crazed Easter Bunny soon!

Steve and Hailey said...

What does the Easter Bunny say? That was hilarious. I sat here laughing and Jack joined in. Don't you feed your skinny mini kids?

Kent and Leisy said...

I loved taylor as the bunny. stinking funny. with his hair hidden under the ears I think he looks an awful lot like his big sis!

donna said...

Very nice Easter Bunny! Yaya is so right, you have enough video time right now to keep your kids from ever crossing you when they're teenagers! Good thinking!

Very fun! And Sophie is so grown up. I think she has her own look too, although it is reminiscent of Katie/Amy.