Monday, June 15, 2009

So fun!







This weekend we went down to the Farmer's Market and bought some bread and peaches. Then they had an event called "Touch a Truck" going on so we got to play on a city bus and a hummer and a backhoe, and a firetruck. It was really fun. We also went and fed the ducks afterward. Such a great Saturday with no soccer games to stress over. We got to go swimming later on too! Katie finally was able to finish her 300 piece Hannah Montana Puzzle that Taylor keeps taking apart. Hurray for Katie! (and hurray for Taylor, we were gonna have to beat him bloody if he touched it again. He's so charming right now).

3 comments:

donna said...

Don't beat him! Well, okay, but not hard. :)

I'm SO glad Katie got to finish her puzzle! I love the photos with the truck. Wow! These are exciting times. Why do I live so far away? I want to play too!

yaya said...

I'm with 'ya there Donna, why do we live so far away? I'm sooooo jealous that Jack gets to visit this week and I'm here slaving at work. I need a new life! Or a more fun one anyway!Congrats Katie on finishing the puzzle, now you can frame it and Taylor can't get at it!

Phil and Amanda said...

We had a Starkey Glass truck in our "touch a truck" last year. lol!

I can't believe Katie had the patience to finish that puzzle! I never do! That's awesome!

The weather looks beautiful there. I feel a road trip coming on. ;-)