Friday, June 5, 2009

Any day at the Starkey house




Yesterday Katie and TAylor had fun playing in the box that held the chair cushions that mom recovered and sent back to me! It's the perfect size to be a bus or a sled! Then last night after I put the kids to bed and came down the stairs I saw this little frog attached to the front windows next to the door! How cool! I was tempted to catch him and wake up the kids, but it was nearly 10pm so I didn't. I just took a pic and then fed Sophie and laid her down. When I came back, he was gone. Too bad! I guess he was there because of all the rain we've been getting.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Hey girlfriend!! That frog looked like a rain-forest frog! Very cool. I miss you!! We need to get together soon!

Kent and Leisy said...

very very cool frog- but definitely not worth waking the kids at ten!

yaya said...

ribbit..ribbit...ribbit...Definetly not worth waking sleeping kiddos! But very cool frog!

Megan said...

That frog is so cool! as is that box, oh the joys of simple things and a lot of imagination!

donna said...

Too bad you didn't catch the frog and then feed Sophie and show the kids in the morning! I do love frogs you know. The Derek Howells had one at their house last time we were there too.

Aren't boxes fun!

Steve and Hailey said...

I know you waaay too well. That isn't a live frog...it's made out of marshmallow, right? Or maybe some jelly like substance and you licked it and stuck it to the window...?

Rachael said...

all we get on our windows are SLUGS. Let me tell you, they are as gross from the underneath as they are from the top AND they leave gross trails on the glass. But it's true, we do get tiny little frogs in our backyard occasionally.

We've been playing in boxes at our house, too! Aw... makes me feel related. :)

HowellAZ said...

Ha! I thought that frog was laying upsidedown on a wood floor - I'm glad there was an explanation to set my mind at ease! :)