Saturday, June 20, 2009

Craig goes to Heaven, Amy goes to...




This weekend we had a ward temple trip. They rented a room in the rec center across from the temple so families could go together and one parent could attend while the other stayed and had some activities with the kids. What a great idea! That way I could feed Sophie right before I went in! Unfortunately, my temple recommend, which was issued to me in Oct of 2007 had March circled instead of October. Foiled again! So Craig attended an Endowment session while I stayed out (with all the Priesthood, way to go Dad's of our ward!). I'm hoping all those blessings will count for both of us, because it was 102+ degrees plus humidity today in Columbia, SC. Hotter than Haddes!!! So miserable. I haven't sweat that much since Girl's Camp of last year, or at least since the last time I attended spin class.

2 comments:

yaya said...

Taylor is so funny in the video and I'm so glad Katie knows Moroni! (could you put in a good word for me?) I think you deserve blessings for putting up with that heat. I love the palm trees tho, very pretty temple!

donna said...

Love it! Wouldn't you just know that Craig would go to heaven! And it's fabulous that Katie knows Moroni (and probably personally too!) okay, what was that about Abraham Lincoln? Does she know that her mom used to think she was Abraham Lincoln? Are kids from the South supposed to talk like that? :)