Saturday, September 12, 2009

Put him in a body bag Johnny! (and Pooh in her pants)




I was soooo excited about the sale that Gymboree ran on their halloween skeleton jammies, down to $10 and then I had a 20% coupon! Anyhow, Taylor wants to be a skeleton for Halloween so his was an even better deal because it's jammies and a costume (Sophie's maybe too). Anyhow, they are so cute and I had them all put them on this morning and then all those skeletons reminded me of Karate kid and that part where all the bad kids are dressed up like skeletons and they chase Daniel down and beat him up. That's not the part where they say "put him in a body bag Johnny!", that doesn't come until the competition at the end.
Then later today, Katie put that Pooh bear in Sophie's fabulous stretch pants (I can't get enough of that girl in stretch pants, sooooo cute) and I got a good laugh about Sophie having "Pooh in her pants"! HA! Why did they name that bear "Pooh"? Just too funny! I guess you could say she has "Poohy" pants! See? It just never gets old!!! HA! HA! HA! (I know you're all rolling your eyes, but at least Craig and I are laughing!).

6 comments:

yaya said...

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!! Sorry, couldn't stop laughing! Y'all crack me up. (shhh..i'm just agreeing with you because I know how crazy people get sometimes..get some help...please!)

Rachael said...

I love those jammies! I saw them awhile back and think they are too cute. Fun to all be matching!

and we have more than our share of poop jokes at our house - even Carver joins in. but that's a new one for us! So funny!

Donna said...

Yaya...I think they get their sense of humor ....from YOU!!!!

Chris Howell said...

I think yaya's comment is funnier than 'pooh in the pants'. Maybe you guys aren't getting enough sleep?

The jammies are great though and I do love those Gymboree sales!

p.s. this isn't Chris :)

Phil and Amanda said...

HAHAHAHA! That is sooo funny! It does totally remind me of the Karate Kid! Funny that you should say that, that is one of Phil's all time favorite movies. He probably quotes it at least once a week. lol! Plus Taylor looks like he's doing Karate in one of those pics.

We just got similar jammies for the girls at Wal-mart! Sooo cute!!

Kent and Leisy said...

I love the pjs. Pajamas are my favorite clothes for babies. there is nothing better than kiddos is cute pajamas! especially skeleton ones. I'd have to say that taylor's are my favorite, though. I'd boycott the pink ones and go for his.