Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!












As you can see from the pix, Katie's front tooth got so wiggly that it was sticking out all funny today. Later after the parade when we got home Craig flicked it out! Katie even decided to give it to the tooth fairy! That's a first for her!
We had a great Labor day! It started with a free breakfast at the ward Labor Day breakfast, then the whole family wore their BYU t's to Chickfila for free sandwiches with the Eichhorns and then on to Hendersonville for the Annual Apple Festival. It was much more enjoyable this year without horrible humidity and without being pregnant! We got those Apple Beignets that I fell in love with last year and the kids got ice cream (Taylor got a snow cone). The parade was fun. I included a pic of the Confederate Soldiers. That part is always funny to include to me, being such a Yankee, but I guess they were fighting for the country down here. Seeing all those veterans in uniform always makes me tear up (well, only since I had kids and cry about stuff). Poor Stella did most decidedly NOT love all the noise of the parade. Luckily for us, Sophie is already used to all that blessed noise thanks to Katie and more especially Taylor. That kid never stops making noise!!! Thankfully he did quite crying after being there for a while. He is such a whiny pants sometimes! It drives me NUTS! Thanks for another fabulous Labor Day outing Eichhorns!

5 comments:

donna said...

Poor Taylor! :) Love the picture!

And Katie! How brave are you! I hate loose teeth, but I love your before and after pictures!

You guys always have fun! But say, we went to Canada and back AND made Nectarine Butter. :)

And hey, you found Sophie's headband! Where was it?

yaya said...

Love the babies headbands! Very sweet. Taylor needs to man-up and defend himself with all those girls around. Looks like alot of fun and hey, Grandma Starkey was always sure that the South would rise again! Your weather was much nicer than our rain, rain, rain.

rachel said...

Cute family pics! Love all the BYU gear!

Steve and Hailey said...

Oh! Oh! Pick me, pick me! I have so much to say. You look amazing! Is it the Soy milk? I'm switching! I love that Taylor is totally crying in the two similar pictures. It reminds me of someone I know...me.

Hurray for Katie losing a tooth!

Donna said...

Taylor so funny crying....and Sophie so dang cute in her flower headband!!!