Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just another day in paradise




Well, it doesn't always feel like paradise, but today went quite well! I'm including pix of Taylor in his Halloween costume, I found the mask and gloves at the dollar section at Target! too fabulous! Let's hope they make it to Halloween. Katie had school picture day. Last year she didn't turn in the money to her teacher so we didn't get her school picture so I'm taking a backup, just in case. Look how cute and beautiful she is! I love the new hole in her smile. Also there is a pic of Sophie in her chair. She scrunches up her nose and giggles and snorts at us! What a cute baby! I'm not really sad to see her grow up (almost 9 months) but I am sad that perhaps some of her sweetness will wear off. (Taylor's has more than a little, maybe it'll come back someday. I love him, but he's a major know-it-all right now. I'll probably never be right about anything again until after he's got kids of his own). Also I'm loading a video of Sophie eating. She "chews" all her baby food! Too funny!

6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

those are three of the best pictures I've seen of your kiddos! I especially love the sophie pic. and taylor's is classic :) Sophie is really cute chewing her food. I hope my Ike eventually starts enjoying food. Yesterday all i got him to eat ALL day was 1/2 a yogurt. We sat down and tried to eat FOUR times throughout the day. grrr.

yaya said...

Oh Katie you're so cute~Love the outfit! Taylor is 4...4yr olds think they know it all...that smooths out for a bit until they turn 8..then they are twice as obnoxious! (but still cute)Finally, I just had a vision while watching Sophie...in the not too distant future I see this scene: YaYa sitting in a "special chair", no teeth, round face, gumming squash(or prunes) and someone saying: "look at YaYa eating her food...good YaYa...

Steve and Hailey said...

Man Taylor and Jack...it's a stage right? Yesterday (I'm sad and embarrassed to write this) he called me a stupid woman! He was mad that he couldn't finish Casper! Isn't Casper a friendly ghost? Why do they say "stupid" in that stupid show anyway? No more CASPER and no pirate things yesterday. I was so mad, but mostly I had my little sensitive feelings hurt. :(

Katie is so cute! She is looking so grown up. Doesn't it freak you out? I see myself holding Jack in pictures and I just can't believe how big he is.

Rachael said...

Katie is SO beautiful and cute. Love that outfit on her. We had picture day this week, too. I keep getting cheaper and cheaper every year - this year just the wallets for each of them!

Sophie is so stinkin cute, chewing her baby food. Is she hoping for something more substantial?! Maybe she's just working on keeping muscles in those cute chubby cheeks!

And please tell me Carver isn't going to hit a stage like that. EVER. We live in quite a stage of our own! :) I'm hoping we get to keep our challenges and not add to them too much.

Shannon said...

Love those cheeks on Sophie! What beautiful babies you have!

Steve and Hailey said...

Those little Bakerella people are darling, but a little expensive (I had to check it out on Etsy). They have the sweetest faces! It would have been the perfect wedding cake topper!