Saturday, May 9, 2009

Last weekend









As you can tell, I'm playing a little bit of catch up today. Here are some pix from last weekend. We went to Baby Stella's blessing on Sunday and then enjoyed a fantastic lunch with The Eichhorns. It was really wonderful to be there and she is such a sweet baby so she fits right in with their family. She looks alot like Casey to me right now.
Taylor also had a soccer game last Saturday. Craig is coaching his team "The Jaguars" this season. We have another game today at 1:30pm. Looks like it'll be 90 with probably the same humidity. I'm really excited about it. Taylor is doing better during practice than during the game, but it could be because he's the smallest kid on the team.
I included some pix of Sophie just because she hasn't been on the blog for a bit and she's changing so quickly. I just love her chunky little baby rolls! Her hair is coming in a lot lighter now, but still dark by the back of her neck. I'm wondering if it'll stay that way.

4 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

90 with humidity?! ugg. I don't know how you survive. The family picture with katie and taylor hugging is really cute! although not as entertaining as most of their pictures- still very cute. and I love the blue shirt in the sunglasses pic! - even though I could only see the top :)

yaya said...

Taylor the goalie is just priceless...I too love the hugging of the kiddos. Looks like Sophia has a little curl starting on top??She's just too sweet for words. I'm so jealous that Dad gets to come out in June and I have to stay home..BooHoo!!

Donna said...

I think Sophie looks like a sweet combo of the two of you...very cute!!

donna said...

Such fun pictures! Sophie is changing so much. I really won't know her when I see her this summer :(

But at least I will get to see her in person and the other kiddos too! I can hardly wait!

p.s. thanks for your part in my FABULOUS Mother's Day gift! It came Saturday just when I needed it!