Saturday, May 23, 2009

Congrats to the TWINNERS! (and Cousin Robert)




I'm happy to announce for those who may not know (although anybody interested probably does by now)that Hailey and Steve had their baby on May 11th. Congrats to the twinners for winning the baby pool and guessing the correct day. A fabulous prize will find it's way to your mail box soon! Also congrats to Cousin Robert for winning our in-house drawing to determine a final winner in the baby Ike baby pool held earlier this year. He will also win a prize of undisclosed fabulousness!! Sorry it's taken me this long to post the results, I'm suffering from postpartum fogetfulnes.

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

oh- I love to win things!!! thank you thank you!!!

Rachael said...

Can I still claim postpartum forgetfulness? I'm afraid that I'm 4 times more likely to forget things now that I've had 4 children... it's scary around here.

Steve and Hailey said...

Thanks for posting my Griffy on your blog! It's so fun!