Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our little artist

Kinda looks like he has polio, but he was just too short to get in the same pic with his profile pic and self-portrait.
This is his pinch pot. He really wanted to take it home with us that night.

His pic is the one right behind his smiling head!



He informed me that this is a "still life".


Ask him to sing the "hoochy coochy dance" song to you! I really like the one entitled "Down by the Bay". He has a song about family's that he needs to sing for Grandpa, it goes "All I really need is a song in my heart, food in my belly and love in my FA-mily!". It's so great when he sings that one!

Taylor's preschool put on a little art show and concert on Tuesday night. It was so fun to see all the great stuff he has been learning and working on over the past couple months. I think he really has some talent! :> I especially love his Kandinsky.
You can see his artists profile behind him in the pic with Craig holding him up, also his self portrait is the one with the blue background in the corner of that picture. I love the huge smile and the eye lashes and eye brows.


3 comments:

yaya said...

Go Taylor! You're an awesome artist! I know you get a ton of talent from your Grandma, but YaYa's Great Grandpa was a really great artist too. I'm glad someone in the family has that gene!

donna said...

Yaya is right! Taylor you're really good! And it looks like you're having fun too!

I love the self portrait, but that still life is pretty wonderful too.

So, Taylor, do you do sculptures too? I have a pretty wonderful self sculpture your mom made back in high school. I'll show you next time you come to my house.

See if your mom will take a movie of you singing your songs for the blog. that would be great!

Steve and Hailey said...

I haven't been updating my blog or checking blogs and now that I check I see how much I have missed! I LOVE Taylor's artwork. It looks like you guys can find something fun no matter where you move (Tulip Town). I like Taylor's scowl in the bottom Tulip picture...he and Jack are going to drive us crazy together! It's going to be AWESOME!