Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!

Who knew that two such different looking people could make such adorable kids???
It was fun to get these couple pix taken last October. Thanks to mom and Hailey for keeping the kids in the van while we took these! It's fun after 10 years to have some pix together!


Posing like our cake topper.







It's nice we still feel this way!






















It's that time again! Yup, April 29th. Craig and my wedding anniversary, only this year (as you're all aware if you've been reading the blog) we're celebrating 10 years!! Somehow it seemed like a long time at first, but in retrospect, it's still just the beginning. Shoot, we've only moved 7x's so far! :>


I'm including a bunch of pix from our wedding day in addition to the pix we had taken last October at the Beach. Thinking back over the past 10 years, I still think Craig has been one of the best choices I've ever made. Making that choice was as easy as living with him for the past 10 years has been. Even when life hasn't been easy it's been wonderful to know that we're in it together. I'm so grateful that we got sealed in the temple and that we have the gospel as a common ground. We have the same goal. Our commitment to each other is strengthened by our commitment to Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. It's the most wonderful feeling to know that we can share everything with each other. So I guess I'll just repeat what I say every April, 10 years down, ETERNITY TO GO!! (maybe I was a cheerleader even in the pre-Earth life).

2 comments:

yaya said...

Ok, you made my mascara run...I'm so happy for you both because I love you both so much!! You are such a cute couple with the cutest kiddos..I love this post and pics. It seems like yesterday when your Grandpa took us on the ride from hell to the temple..hahaha! Well, Happy Anniversary you two cuties!

donna said...

You guys take the best pictures! I still think that one of you and Craig kissing in front of the temple is the best wedding picture I've EVER seen!

Dad's right Amy, you did choose wisely!

Happy Anniversary! Eternity to Go!