Sunday, December 7, 2008

Where do ya think you're going to put a tree that big?


Every year as we search for the perfect Christmas tree, I'm reminded of the wonderful holiday movie, "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation". Getting the Christmas tree is always a highlight and we always wonder where we're going to put it.....now you don't have to wonder anymore!

Katie is getting so big! We went to look for our Christmas tree this weekend and had a lot of fun. Although we weren't able to cut one down, we had a lot of fun looking! We did eventually find a tree at a local tree lot down the road. After it's decorated, I'll post some pictures.

Katie had a blast taking this picture! I'm sure she'll appreciate much more when we show her what she was doing! Ha!

Taylor is getting big too! If he keeps growing a foot for every year of his life, he'll be six foot in 3 more years!

5 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

Isn't everybody so proud of craig! he did this blog! his very first blog, that's a big milestone! I'm proud of him! and he figured out how to post the video from youtube which I haven't done before! way to go EGG!

yaya said...

Hey Craigers, nice blogging bud!

Rachael said...

Wow! I didn't realize it was Craig talking this time. That must be because you two are so ONE that you never fight. Not ever. Not like the rest of us.... :)

Good posting!! I don't know how you guys always find those signs to stand behind, but I'd LOVE to see a big Starkey book of pictures with all of them together someday!

Derek said...

Ah Starks, this brought a smile to my face and reminded me of simpler times when all it took was a few blissful minutes watching mindless movies to wash the troubles away. It takes a lot more of that now, doesn't it? Doesn't it??? Come on!! Tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way!! Please . . .

Christina said...

Haha!! I love that post. It cracked me up! Good job Craig! Amy, how are you feeling? Any news? We are going to be able to go to Ohio this year. Yeah!! It is seriously a miracle! We are going to be at the New Years dance, too. Thanks for inviting us, though!