Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Look how cute my kid is!




Here are Taylor's preschool pix! So cute, huh? Well, he is pulling an Amy (see my winter formal pic from 1996 and you'll understand)in his class pic, but the pic of just him is super cute! Katie had pictures taken at school this year too and they turned out pretty good. We even tried to order them, but she didn't give her teacher the form, so they didn't get ordered! I guess we'll try again in the spring (apparently, they take "spring pictures" here. I wasn't aware of that, so last year, they were really funny!

7 comments:

yaya said...

What a sweet face! So So cute! Nice little class too. Give him and Katie a big hug from us!

Rachael said...

WOW!!! Talk about great school pictures! Is he THE cutest boy in South Carolina or what? I had to leave room for cute boys we know in other states... :)

Donna said...

Really cute pictures for school pics!....that dimple is just too stinkin' cute!!!!

taylor and laney said...

my goodness that kid is cute. and where can I see a copy of your 1996 picture?

donna said...

It is a charmer! And yes, you really need to post that 1996 winter formal picture now that you've told us about it.

Kent and Leisy said...

he looks like a child model. very impressive. maybe you guys shouldn't stop at three if you make such good ones! :)

Erin said...

Congrats on your baby! (Hailey told me yesterday). I am super jealous and I hope recovery comes fast!