Friday, November 21, 2008

What's up with us...





Here's a little update on our past week. It's been alot like the week before. Taylor is still "sick", but not running a fever or having any other symptoms other than crying about everything and not doing anything but sleeping on the couch. It's really fun. Atleast he hasn't thrown up this week (not since Sunday). Katie did however throw up in her bed two nights and ago and never say anything to anyone. She was up and dressed when I got up at 6:45am so I didn't have to go up to wake her and we didn't find out about anything until last night when Craig put her to bed. GROSS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR CHILDREN AND WHY ARE WE HAVING ANOTHER??????? Taylor peed the bed last night. I'm really ready to give them all away and do something else with my life for a bit. I guess I'm not cut out for motherhood(not the puking part of it anyhow). Craig took that pic of me. He came home from work and thought it was really funny that I had spilled all that pancake batter all over my belly. Ha ha. I have 3 shirts that fit, I'd been wearing that one for AN HOUR and that's funny...hmmm... I've been begging him to swap jobs with me. PLEASE LET ME OUT!! On the up side, my new haircut is cute. Something else has got to be good, but I'm buried under the same laundry I did last week (all the duvets and comforters and sheets)so tomorrow I'll be IRONING again. Whoo hoo.

9 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

oh my goodness, amy! sorry your life is so ridiculously insane!! your haircut looks amazing however. I really need a haircut and you have motivated me. I LOVE it. you can send your kids to toledo. I'll watch them for a few months.

Donna said...

Ahhh, such is life...we had an overflowed toilet this week all the way to my craft room in the basement! I've been Lysol-ing things for 2 days! I think I would have taken throwing-up kids...haha!
The kids look cute,-even not feeling well-and number 3 looks very cute too, with the darling new do!!!

rachel said...

Oh, Amy, the joys of motherhood, huh??? You look beautiful though- you are such a cute pregnant lady! Hang in there, the end is in sight!

yaya said...

Ames, nothing I can say will make it all better, or go away, however I do feel your pain and would love to take the kiddos for awhile. Of course you say, YOU LIVE 10HRS AWAY!! The strange thing is, Donna Starkey's toilet overflowed into her craft room too this week! So is it the "Donna" name, or having a craft room?Hmmmm...well,atleast your hair is adorable,your name isn't Donna, you don't have a craft room and for a little while you only have 2 kids.

Rachael said...

I LOVE your hair. I noticed it right away! At least there is something good right now. Sometimes being the mom is the pits. If you run away, come to my house! You can hide out all day, I promise, and only come out with the kids are sleeping. :)

donna said...

I love your hair too! You should see mine it's worse than second day puke. Okay, maybe not, but kind of close.

You are a cute pregnant lady and things do get better... eventually. Want to trade for dad? :)

Meredith said...

Amy, thankyou for making me laugh my head off. I totally feel your pain, but it looks like you are laughing your way through it too. Good job. You are not alone sista. Can i come and hide away too?:)

Laney said...

what is it with your kids and throwing up? it must be a howell thing. and I love your hair straight! you are like a whole new ultra chic person with pancake batter on your belly.

Megan said...

wow, stressful. Your new haircut is really cute though. It is kinda comforting to know though that no ones life is perfect and everyone has bad days or weeks or whatever. They all look so cute that I forget how hard it is sometimes. (and the turkey cookies are soooo adorable and look delicious.) Happy Holidays. Lots of love