Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Fall!





The colors were at peak last week down here and it isn't lasting long enough. Around every corner are fabulous scenes of red, yellows and orange leaves. They are all blowing off way to fast though. Here is one picture of our walk down to the park last week. It got up to 80 a couple days so we were outside as much as possible. I would have taken more pix but after taking the one pic, the battery died on the camera so I had to wait and charge it when we got home. The next pic is one of Taylor's creative dressing days. I really liked this look. Often he wears basketball shorts (mesh nike like shorts)with cowboy boots and the hat. The goggles and mittens(that he can put on by himself, HURRAY) are new additions. I guess they got into the swimming stuff for their bath the other night so that's what inspired the goggles. I like it.
The last pic is of our Turkey that mommo gifted me(the wooden parts just stuck in our $1 post-halloween Lowe's pumpkin). The kids were excited to show it off!

9 comments:

Steve and Hailey said...

Hooray for new pictures! We check your blog all the time. Jack really loves seeing Katie and Taylor and the Halloween pictures.

I love Katie shoes in the top picture! Those are so cute. Right now I'm a little too obsessed with finding some nice dress shoes for Jack.

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

I LOVE the little boys in shorts and cowboy boots stage. Bryson went through that! Some of his other favorites were the wader boots that he wore one whole summer and digging holes and making forts in the field (with a small kid sized shovel.

yaya said...

The turkey looks great! Now all you need is a bow and arrow for the annual "shoot the pumpkin" contest on Thanksgiving day. Just aim for the middle....

Rachael said...

I love the funny outfits kids come up with - Taylor looks GREAT! Cute pumpkin idea, too.

Donna said...

Your blog just looks like the "All American Family"!! Fall looks pretty in the Carolinas too!

rachel said...

You guys are just too cute. Amy, I hope you are feeling well! Time must be winding down at this point! Happy Fall!

Steve and Hailey said...

I MISS YOU! I promise to call tomorrow. I am sitting at work for the final four minutes and then I am off to enjoy a long weekend (and a long two weeks without Steve). I don't know if you should pray more for Jack or me.

donna said...

I thought about Michelle when I read about the cowboy boots with shorts! I love the Bryson story.

A very nice look for Taylor indeed.

And I thought of Yaya's William Tell imitation when she shot her turkey too. So nice to see her suggestion. Will you have a shoot off?

Jason & Shannon said...

Hey, Where was it that you lived, when you and Craig lived here in Provo? Jason and I are trying to find a new place to live.