Monday, November 10, 2008

Look how cute!



Since most of you who check the blog don't live close enough to visit our house, I had to include this pic of the mantel decorated for Halloween. Thanks to the cute little Halloween decorations that Mommo has given me, I was able to come up with something cute to put up! Hurray!I've changed them out for Turkeys and pilgrims now though. The kids really get excited about the decorations. After I put out the Halloween stuff katie said "you are so nice, thank you so much for hanging the pumpkins!". Funny girl. Taylor does think that everyday is Thanksgiving now that we put out Turkeys.

4 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

I had a friend who decorated with a theme for every month! Kristen thought she was very "festive".

yaya said...

Glad you like your little decorations! They look adorable on your mantle. Craig will tell you I over decorate for every holiday!

Rachael said...

so cute!! I must need more decorations... after I got our Halloween stuff, Ellie asked when I was going to put up the decorations. Hmm... that bad, huh? :)

Amy and Craig said...

That's not true, your boys love your decorations, or atleast come to expect them. When we first got married, he kept asking me when I was going to decorate for the holidays. I thought that was funny since we only had clothes and books and not even any furniture!