Monday, April 14, 2008

YEEE HAWWW!!!!







Here are our pix from horseback riding in the back hills of NC. The owner of the trail riding place we went had had that land in his family for 5 generations! whoa NELLY! The first pic is actually our lunch before we went riding. We went to A&W! great brew!I look a little manic though! Our guides' name is Norman and he's been leading trail rides all his life. He grew up on a little farm that you can see from the trail. Funny guy! We may go back with the kiddos for a 3 hour ride to a gemstone cave!

7 comments:

yaya said...

Happy early anniversary! What fun...I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend. You both look great. Can't wait to see you in May..Craig , I'll see you at the wedding in 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kent and Leisy said...

I love the root beer picture! and everything looks so dang fun! The view at your dinner table in the one picture is AMAZING! and the place you stayed..wow! It makes me want another zebless vacation!!

donna said...

You guys ARE fun! Now I know I want to go riding with you next time. Forget mailing these boxes, I NEED to bring them out!

Kristen said...

Fun anniversary and very romantic too I might add! Who is the wild one double fisting the rootbeer though? :) Yes we are indeed on for a beach day in July, that is as long as we are here. July is gonna be our vacation month too so I'll let you know fo sho when you find out what dates you'll be down here. By the way, lean cuisine doesn't do diddelysquat for me either. I'm getting ready to run a half marathon with my dad so I'm hoping that makes the pounds melt off but nothing so far which is why all of our beach shots were from the waist up!!

Donna said...

WHAT a GORGEOUS place!!! Where is it?? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!