Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More on the door and the new desk from Craig's list





Mom asked if we were going to put the kickplate on so I took this pic of the door to show that all the hardware is already on. You can probably spot the scratches by the door knob that I will need to touch up, but I'm pretty happy with it overall. I really want to know what you think!!
Also here is a pic of the desk we bought off Craig's List. I love it. It couldn't match better with the bookshelves from Sam's club!! It's all wired for a computer too so it has the power strip and the bottom right side opens for the tower. The left side has a file drawer and envelope drawers. Also the top part is a keyboard tray! It's perfect and I hope it is with us for generations to come!

4 comments:

Derek said...

Your house is so cool. It's like a real grown up house. I love the book shelves and the rug. It's just so quality.

donna said...

It is quality! I love how it looks! And I love that it's really meant for a computer too, so you really have a place for all the fugly stuff like cords and towers.

Good Job!

donna said...

AND... (I didn't see the door was on this post too) the door looks great. I can't see the scratches, but I haven't super sized the picture either. It IS a Grown Up House, so I guess you're not back in Kindergarten.
mom

Rachael said...

Wow! I'm behind the times. I LOVE the door. What a great color. I wouldn't have thought of it, but it seems so perfect. and the desk is so nice, too. The office is really coming together so well!!