Monday, April 7, 2008

More paint



So we are lucky enough to get conference on our computer in what was once our dining room, but now we use it as a library (we only have one table and that's in the kitchen). Anyhow, I spent Saturday painting our front door while listening to conference. Here's a pic. What do you think? Survey says....??? I like it. I have some places to touch up since we put the door knob on after the priesthood session and it still hadn't dried all the way and it got scratched. I wonder how long until we get a note from the HOA requesting we paint our shutters to match. We shall see!

3 comments:

donna said...

Well, I like it! I was very interested to see how the color we loved on the little sample would look on the whole door. Good choice. I'd like to see the hardware close up too. Are you going to use a bronze kick plate too?

You know, you house just gets better and better, how will you ever leave it in two years?

Derek said...

I like it too. Really, I never would have thought about that color, but it looks really good.

yaya said...

I love your house. Is it a rule that the shutters match the door???Us poor country folk are just lucky to have a door that doesn't have a half moon on it!