Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Greenville Drive






Thursday night we went to a baseball game in downtown Greenville. The team is minor league, I think, and they're called the "Greenville Drive". I don't know why. It was fun though. The weather has been getting to 70's and sometimes up to 80 during the afternoons. Taylor was soooo excited to go to the game and talked about it non-stop. I think he was a little disappointed that he didn't get to play in it though. Katie didn't want to go until we told her there was a playground there. She mostly liked rolling down the hill. I'm sure we'll take in another game before the season's over. I guess on Friday nights they even have fireworks. I LOVE GREENVILLE!

3 comments:

yaya said...

Y'all sure find the funest things to do. Taylor looks like he's grown a foot!

Rachael said...

Katie is hilarious! I get itchy just seeing her on the grass in the picture. What a fun family outing!

donna said...

Oh, Rachael, that's what I was thinking too! I can still feel how itchy it was after rolling down grassy hills.

And, yes! You do find the funnest things to do!