Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here's the new curtains/chandalier!

You can't see them that well, but I replaced the dark curtains the previous owners had at the window with these indoor/outdoor curtains from potterybarn (only $26!!!). It's nice to have it a bit brighter in there and being a creature of habit, it's comforting for me to have my grommet curtains back at the slider!

Here is a pic of the dining room. Isn't the chandalier fabulous??? I absolutely LOVE the curtains also. I really adore the print. The style and the colors are all perfect for that room. The background color matches the adjoining livingroom color also.

3 comments:

yaya said...

The house looks super duper! I love the curtains and the color in the dining room looks great with your furniture. Feeling like home now? We had wonderful weather too. It was over 50de. today and sunny again. The rain is coming but it's still warm so maybe it will wash all the snow away!

Rachael said...

BEEEA-utiful. You have such a classy style, Amy.

donna said...

Very, very nice. I wish I could see it in person. Don't change it before October, okay? :)