Friday, February 26, 2010

The cabbage is crabby and ornery and feeling very low!!!
















Last night Katie was her 2nd grade musical entitled "How does your Garden Grow?". It was so fun and thankfully not very long. Sophie, Taylor, Craig and I really enjoyed watching it. She delivered her line perfectly. I'm going upload a video but I have to apologize because I was trying to video while holding Sophie or Taylor or both, anyhow, you can hear her line at the beginning of the video and I was taping in the area where her class was, but for some reason she was on the other side of the stage delivering her line, so you won't be able to see her until after her line is past. Anyhow, she looked so cute in her pink stripey shirt, face paint and little flower wreath.
I also thought the pic of Sophie staring at the camera up close was hilarious!! Cute chubby baby face!

We made cookies the other night and this was Sophie enjoying her cookie, YUM YUM!!

3 comments:

yaya said...

Good job Katie! You were so clear and also said your lines with alot of feeling! I give the Oscar to you! I see that Sophie eats just like her YaYa...I usually have it down the front of my shirt.

Donna said...

Katie is going to be an actress for sue but that Sophie...just makes you laugh!! What cuties!!!

Rachael said...

so fun - feels like we're there! Who do you think Sophie looks like? Taylor looked more like Craig to me in that video, is that crazy?