Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Taylor made this Leprechaun hat at school and he followed little leprechaun foot prints into the woods with his class to a pot of gold! They also make leprechaun pudding and had played "Lucky Charm" bingo!
This my very own "green baby"! Not exactly the Incredible Hulk, but much cuter!

Sophie had 3 plates of green eggs and ham. I have to say it did bug me a little that the eggs were green. The leprechauns also dyed the milk green . Katie asked me the night before if the "lepers" were coming. Thankfully they did not, just the leprechauns!






Here are some pix from our St. Patrick's Day. I had so much fun dying the shamrock biscuits and cookies that I also made Green Eggs and ham (with spinach) for breakfast on St. Patrick's Day. I also make green cupcakes (and mini cupcakes). It was fun! I think I'm a little like Percy Jackson's mom (except with green instead of blue).

2 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

we can't wait to see you guys again next week! I love that you went all out and green for st pattys!

yaya said...

You're making more than just food, you're making super memories and fun for the sweetest kiddos ever! What a good Mom!