Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!







Here are some pix of our St. Patrick's Day green biscuits we had last night with dinner (really great buttermilk biscuit recipe from America's test kitchen) and the St. Patrick's Day cookies I made this morning. Also is a pic of the nana's apple cake that Rachael sent me. I really don't
miss the stress of preparing for parties with Tastefully Simple, but I do miss the food! Yum Yum! Thanks Rachael. I made it on Sunday and it was finished of last night! So yummy! I would have loved to make cherry cobbler with it, but out of love for Craiggle, I did not!

Last night during scriptures, Sophie fed herself her oatmeal and applesauce! She did such a great job! How exciting!!!! Way to go Soph!

3 comments:

yaya said...

You were the best tastefully simple hostess ever! Everything looks yummy. I loved hearing Craig read the scriptures to the kiddos..it sounded so sweet and peaceful at your home...but I really enjoyed watching Sophie agreeing with you about how great she was doing! So cute!

Steve and Hailey said...

Hey can I borrow your cookie cutter? I really want it today! We made green eggs and ham and green milk and green (key lime) yogurt! It was totally for me because Jack didn't really eat that much. He did say it was his favorite dinner ever. Griff loved the yogurt. When did you give Sopha yogurt?

Steve and Hailey said...

Wow! She really does a great job feeding herself! I love seeing scripture time...it's so sweet and wonderful. Half of our scripture times I want to pounce on Jack. Occasionally we have a great scripture time and he asks "what does that mean" twice a second, but at least I know he really wants to know. :) Love you!