Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who would you rather have coach your kid?




This guy may be an awesome coach, but his coaching "uniform" always made me giggle! Would you rather have slightly scary pirate guy as your kids soccer coach at the YMCA or good old whitey whiterson Coach Craig? I think Coach Craig won out. A bunch of parents were asking if he'd coach next season. Unfortunately I don't think Katie'll be taking up soccer again next season, but he'll probably coach Taylor's team in the spring. He got a plaque and some gift cards as "thank you's" and one kids' dad even wants to take him out to lunch on Friday!

4 comments:

donna said...

way to go Craig! You're mom's going to be so proud!

How come Katie's not continuing with soccer?

It's a good thing you're going to let Taylor play. I'll bet he's getting tired of the dog crate you put him in at Katie's games. :)

Rachael said...

I have to admit we've really enjoyed a year off the coaching bit. The season went by faster and Derek liked the games so much more! I'm glad that someone gets to play soccer at your house. I LOVE watching those games!

yaya said...

Yes Craigers, I'm am proud..almost as much as I was watching you play and score all those goals year after year!!! I do love soccer. I have a feeling Taylor will be a killer player as well. I'm also sure Katie will find something that she'll love. Good season Katie and Craig (and Amy and Taylor too!)

Laney said...

i think I would rather have the pirate man coach.