Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween!







Friday was supposed to be our Ward Trunk-or-treat, but they canceled it just liked Katie's field trip, because it "looked like it might rain". It did rain a little bit in the afternoon. I couldn't believe that's what they were canceling for. In Kentucky at least it was snow. We're in a DROUGHT! Rain is a good thing! Anyhow they rescheduled the Truck or treat for this Wednesday when Craig's out of town so he won't get to wear his Coach Craig costume and I'm not going solo as a cheerleader (it's really only funny as a couple at this point). Katie decided to be Cinderella (thanks for the costume Yaya) and I'm pretty sure Taylor is still decided on Spiderman like at the Boo at the Zoo. Oh, Sunday we carved pumpkins and you can see the kids showing off the results(thanks for the Alaska T's mommo!).

11 comments:

Donna said...

The jack-o-lanterns are great! The kids are pretty cute too! Katie is darling as Cinderella, and Craig's look is like his Dad's (hair) in his youth! (just a different color)...so funny!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

hot hot coach at your place! too bad we didn't get to see the prego cheerleader too! and about my pregnantness- I'm just a hider of the belly. In one pic it's totally cut off and in the other it's camouflaged. Don't you worry- it's there in all of its fatty glory.

yaya said...

I do believe Jack's hair was atleast that big when we had our first date...second date...wedding...You look as adorable as he did! I love the jack-o-lanterns!!! Good job guys! Hey, we've had many Halloween parties in the rain. In fact, I've had almost all parties at the Pines in the rain!

Christina said...

Love the blog!!

donna said...

Wow! You really know how to do halloween! Love the jack o lanterns! Love the hair! I think mine used to do that a bit when I was little. Not nearly as attractive though.

Wonderful costumes. Hadn't even thought about the prego cheerleader aspect. Sure you wouldn't like to go as a bride Amy?

donna said...

Just kidding! :)

Rachael said...

Great costume! I was hoping to catch of glimpse of your cheerleader outfit! You guys always have the best. Katie's got her princess poses DOWN. And I can't imagine Taylor without muscles at Halloween. Although I love his skeleton shirt. And hello - he CLOSED the screen door! Will you train my kids? Even the girls don't do that. Makes me CRAZY!

Rachael said...

P.S. I SCOFF at rain! We'll be trick-or-treating in it almost for sure this year. Our beautiful weather is turning drippy just in time for Halloween.

the Gardners said...

Amy,

So I'm no genius, but it looks like you are expecting again. Congrats! I found your website thru Rach's. We have one, but we've only ever posted one entry. Once we're settled I plan on maintaining it better. We are in Pittsburgh for dental school (some year we will have an income). We have a little boy, 22 months, and I am also expecting but not until MAy. Have a good one.

Carrie Rosenberg Gardner

Steve and Hailey said...

That is awesome! So did he dress up just for the evening? Last night we had our ward party and I was so proud that we all dressed up! Lots of adults didn't dress up. How boring! It's Halloween! I really want to see your costume!

Phil and Amanda said...

I LOVE Taylor's boots with his basketball shorts. He is so adorable!!