Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Times had by all











I have good reason for not updating the blog for the past week or two. We have been out having so much fun! Hailey, Steve and Jack came into town for a visit Oct 1st. We had such a great time celebrating my birthday with them! We also rented a cabin up in North Carolina for a weekend. I think we may have convinced them that a term spent in the Carolinas may not be to horrible! Steve was able to stay almost a whole week and we made good use of it. We also got to keep Hailey and Jack until this past Saturday morning. We took the boys to the pumpkin patch one morning and then the kids painted pumpkins(they can do that again now that the rain washed it off). We had such a great time that I'll include our pix of Grandfather Mountain and Chimney rock in the next blog. We are so glad they were able to come and are looking forward to the possibility of Steve's Post-doc being conducted in NC.

2 comments:

yaya said...

How fun! The pic of Craig making hotdogs with the kids is cute with little Jack resting his hand on his arm...so sweet. Looks like the birthday bash was a blast. Glad your sis could spend it with you. I don't think I've seen Taylor smile so much before! Playing with his counsin agrees with him.

donna said...

Very, very fun! I just hate it when I miss a party!