Monday, September 22, 2008

HELP! We lost our NARBLES! (Our exciting weekend)




This weekend was super eventful as you can tell by the pictures. Craig ran the BMW race on Friday night but didn't want a cheering section so Katie, Taylor and I went swimming. Saturday morning was spent looking for Katie's tooth that she refuses to give the Tooth Fairy and Taylor's "narbles" which actually were marbles, but they have yet to resurface. After the tooth/narble search, Katie had a soccer game (which they won, probably because they have such a great coach) and then we went down town to "Art in the Park". It was such a nice, cool, beautiful day. A bunch of local artists set up booths at the baseball field and we walked around down there and let the kids get their faces painted. Saturday night Craig chaperoned the youth dance and I painted my fingernails (after taking the kids to the park). Sunday Craig stayed home from church with Taylor because Taylor was still sick. Katie gave a great talk on praying to Heavenly Father in primary! That night Craig went to the Priesthood meeting and the kids and I went for a walk. That sums up our fun! (Mom, you can see in the video our clearance tables from Target and how the living room is shaping up!).

4 comments:

yaya said...

Taylor, I hate it when I lose my "narbles", which is quite frequently. Maybe the tooth fairy just up and took the tooth when no one was looking? Oh well, I like the livingroom setup..very cute! Sounds like a nice quiet weekend.

Derek said...

I love it. Priceless. Show more videos.

By the way, your home is BEAUTIFUL with a capital "B".

Rachael said...

narbles, huh? Taylor is hilarious. Good luck finding narbles and teeth...

Pretty, pretty living room! I love seeing what you've done!

donna said...

Yes, Yaya and I have lots in common, I lose my 'narbles' all the time! I hope Taylor found his. Do you think the tooth fairy really did just take Katie's tooth? What a sneaky fairy!

And yes, your nails and your house are beautiful. You do good work!