Thursday, June 5, 2008

Katie's a First Grader now!






Katie had her last day of Kindergarten "lasterday". She's all done now! We had a good year and we're excited for the summer. Although it's not officially summer, we've been at the pool everyday for the past month or so and yesterday we hit 100 degrees. It's gonna be a long hot summer down here. Can you tell I'm excited? YIKES! (Don't forget to add in humidity). I'm thinking our trip to CA will be a nice breather.
I'm going to attach some video I took of Katie's graduation. I took a blurb at the beginning and then the second video is Katie walking the stage to get her certificate.

3 comments:

yaya said...

Good Job Katie! It was fun to look at the pics and recognize the kids from your class! I'm glad I had a chance to visit your school. I know you'll do great in first grade. Now the fun...Summer vacation!!!!

Chris Howell said...

Katie, wow you graduated. We're proud of you, keep learning and growing. Heavenly Father has a work for you to do.

donna said...

Yaya got to go to school with you? Hey, if I come back to visit, can I go too?

Good job at the graduation! First grade is going to be so much fun!

Love you lots and I'll see you soon!
grandma