Monday, December 26, 2011

All I want for Christmas is my 2 Front Teeth

Here's a pic of Katie and Sophie decorating cookies at Katie's class Christmas party at school.
Look at our cute Little Man and the cute little snowman he made has his school Christmas party!

I have wanted to get a garden gnome for quite a while but I refuse to pay more than $2 for it. This little guy I found on clearance at Meijer! Hurray!
Poor Soph was completely down and out with a fever that wouldn't quit. I finally put it together that she had roseolla when the rash broke out but had a Dr. appt already set, I'm glad I went because her double ear infection from right before Thanksgiving had come back. We had another round of antibiotics. On the bright side that was her only ear infection.
It finally fell out while he was eating some chili (and I didn't even put rocks in the chili!). He looks so cute with his two front teeth missing!

Taylor had this snaggle tooth that he wouldn't pull and wouldn't let Craig pull (Craig lives to pull teeth! Why didn't he become a dentist? I have not desire to make the kids scream or deal with their teeth-pulling issues so it works out quite well for me that he loves to pull their teeth).

1 comment:

yaya said...

This is so funny because Craig would absolutely die every time he had to have his teeth pulled! Taylor looks so cute and the class parties are great. I wish I had taken more pics of the boys at that stage!