Monday, December 26, 2011

Ada's Christmas Parade



Katie and her Girl Scout Troop were in the Ada Village Christmas Parade earlier in December. They all looked so cute in their little Snowman ponchos and hats. They were all so excited to throw out candy to the crowd! I got to walk along with them and hold the candy bags (lucky me). It was cold and rainy but not as cold as it's been in past years! Craig, Taylor and Sophie watched from our usual spot by the Historical Society barn. After Katie and I walked in the parade we walked back along the route to meet up with Craig and the kids in the barn to make cookies and have hot cocoa. YUM! It was a great way to kick off the Christmas season.

1 comment:

yaya said...

I love the snowman ponchos! What a super idea! Thanks for posting all the Christmas fun and I forgot to mention that if I had known you wanted a garden gnome I would have gotten you one! Becareful what you wish for.....