Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!



How's the blood punch???

so spooky!
Creepy!!

Sophie was an ewok. People kept referring to her as a boy, even with the costume I think she looks like a girl.


I haven't been a very diligent blogger recently. Computer problems + life with kids and a calling in the youth program have me fried most of the time, but here are some pix of our Halloween. We went to a great pumpkin patch and got some pumpkins and carved them and then went to trunk or treat the church on Wednesday before Halloween. The weekend before Halloween we also went to Ohio and got to go to Craig's parents Halloween party. It was amazing! Great weather and just the perfect time to visit.
We also attended the kids Halloween parade and their parties at the school the Thursday before Halloween. Our trick or treating for our neighborhood was on Saturday and we had so much fun doing that all together. We did a star wars theme this year as you can tell. Sorry for the blurry picture, our camera (that I just got last year) keeps turning up crummy pix.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Sophie definitely looks like a GIRL, Princess Leia. All your kids are too adorable!! Was good to see you at Ya-Ya's fantastic fall fete!!

yaya said...

Yes Sophie looks like a girl...and I'm glad to see she was happy wearing her costume! Looks like you had a huge chunk of Halloween fun. We sure enjoyed having you at the party and thanks for all the help, we couldn't have done it without you. I laughed at the garage pic because it looked so clean..a rare happening! Looking forward to turkey day!

Stacy said...

I think Sophie looks like a girl too! It was nice seeing you guys in Ohio!

Stacy said...

I think Sophie looks like a girl too! It was nice seeing you guys in Ohio!

Steve and Hailey said...

Oh all the pictures are good, but Ya-Ya takes the cake! I really like Craig's pose in that picture too! I can't believe that you got away with a youth size costume! AWESOME! Even better if it was cheaper.


Hey we need you to come visit...my tunic and leggings aren't cooperating. :)