Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is Post 200!









Yes it's true, this is post #200! wow! what a prolific blogger I am! Here are some pix of our Conference/pre-Easter weekend. We had an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday at our neighborhood park. Also on Sunday we dyed Easter eggs and had an Easter Egg hunt in our backyard with them. It was fun, then Craig and I threw the eggs at each other until they broke to pieces, that part was really fun. I really like throwing food! It's so funny to me.
We had a really nice Conference weekend. I was amazed at how peaceful and enjoyable conference can be when enjoyed at home and the kids are old enough to keep themselves entertained through the Saturday sessions. I must be all grown up because I was really sad to have it all end on Sunday afternoon.
The kids are on Spring break this week and we've planned a trip up to Ohio for the holiday. We're so excited to see Yaya and Papa and the twinners and families. The van is getting a couple repairs today in hopes that all will go well on our trip(oil change, new serpentine belt and brake fluid flush).

7 comments:

Kristen said...

That sounds like so much fun to throw hard boiled eggs at each other! One time when I was a kid I went I went to a friends birthday party where they had plastic all over the lawn and had planned a huge food fight for all the kids! It was awesome! Mashed potatoes, chocolate pudding, all the really fun stuff to throw. We had to wear swimsuits and then they hosed everyone down afterwards. Sounds like you might have to do something like that for YOUR next bday! :)

yaya said...

I wondered why the eggs were all smashed! Once we had a bun fight. It was summer and we had alot of buns left over from a family reunion...we left them in the sun and when they were all warm and smushy we had a great fight! Loved it! I just have to ask...is that SUNSHINE??? See ya soon!

Megan said...

Ames, your laugh is contageous! I was laughing hysterically, not just because the video was entertaining, but your laugh just lifted my spirits! :) Miss you guys!!! Sophie is beautiful...looks like another mini-amy. :)

Donna said...

Looks like Easter! Welcome to Ohio soon.....Yaya and PaPa love food fights at their house too!!!

Phil and Amanda said...

Phil and I throw stuff at each other too. But usually it's just KNUCKLE sandwiches. ;-) Kidding. That looks so fun! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday! Alexis is finally old enough to play with the kids. By the way, I call first dibs on Sophie! Psh...like that would happen!

Rachael said...

you're hilarious. I love, love, love your laugh, Amy!!

donna said...

Yes! Yes! The laugh was classic, but Craig missing the Easter eggs was great too. You're right! It never gets old!