Monday, April 20, 2009

A delicious geography lesson




When we were up in Ohio we went to Heini's Cheese factory down in Amish country and we saw these state cookie cutters. We already had Ohio but we got the other states that we had lived in---NY, KY, SC. I also got ID, UT and WA, but now that I think about it I forgot to get Montana, oops! maybe next time. The kids and I had fun making state biscuits and eating them with the jam we got in Ashland at Grandpa's Cheesebarn. Yum Yum! I like the funny face that Katie's making in the jam pic. I don't think she knew I was taking her picture).

6 comments:

Donna said...

That child has more expression...she just makes you want to smile! Happy stating...

yaya said...

What a fun way to learn the states. My fav state is the one called "confusion"...I've lived there all my life!

Rachael said...

That is so cool! I love when Katie said, "George Washington State" - too cute.

donna said...

Yay, Geography!

I like the way Taylor say Carolina. Catalina(?)

Steve and Hailey said...

That really is such a great Katie picture. I bet mom would love a copy.

Kent and Leisy said...

I love the kiddos commentary in the background as you show each state. have I told you that I LOVE your kidlets? you have the greatest kids.