Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Hailey Leavitt Baby Pool is open!



Send in your guesses for the Hailey Leavitt Baby Pool! She's due with baby #2 (baby pirate or Griffin Derek Leavitt) on May 13th! Whoever guesses the correct day gets a grand prize. I must apologize to the multiple winners of the Leisy and Kent Baby pool. Due to multiple winners and lack of addresses a name will be drawn today and I will announce who receives the prize for that at a later post.

I'm guessing that Hailey will deliver on May 12th. It's Katie's birthday and I think she'd be excited to share with the new baby.
Katie guesses Monday April 27th
Taylor guesses Sunday May 3rd
Betsie May 3rd
Rachael May 5th
Hailey May 8th
Kristen/Matt May 9th
Chele May 10th
Kathy Starkey May 10th
Leisy/Kent May 11th
Laney/Taylor May 11th
Mom Howell May 13th
Craig May 15th
Steve Leavitt May 16th


Best of luck to all the players! May the best guesser win!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm guessing May 9th. Sounds like a good day to have a baby.

donna said...

I guess May 13th on the very day he's due!

Welcome! Pirate Griffin Derek Howell!

Kent and Leisy said...

may 11th. I'm all about odd day babies. Come on hailey- make it happen :)

Rachael said...

I'm going to go for the Cinco de Mayo birthday and vote for a whole 8 days early!! A little wishful thinking, right? May 5th.

yaya said...

Ok, I'm going for May 10th...May the best guesser win!

Steve and Hailey said...

If I have the baby, will you change that awful picture? That was even BEFORE I was fat. :)

Steve and Hailey said...

Oh I love Rachael's guess! Hooray!

taylor and laney said...

i say the 11th

laney

Janna Mills said...

May 12th May 12th May 12th May 12th!!!! (I'm trying to say it enough to let the baby know when he should come :))

Jason & Shannon said...

My guess is May 10th.