Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here's a couple pix of Christmas













Here are some pix from our Christmas. I like the pic of the kids after church. Taylor came home from nursery saying he was an angel and wearing that tinsel halo. He's worn it off and on since then. I think most of the other pix are self explanatory. Taylor got that Buzz Lightyear costume from Santa and the scooter from Yaya. Katie got a leapster (handheld video game thingy). She also got a Barbie scooter from Yaya! They have both really enjoyed their scooters. It was so great to have my mom and Dad here for so long. Mom leaves tomorrow and Dad was here until last Monday. Sophie is getting bigger already. Her umbilical cord stump fell off last night. We took her to the Docter last week for her 2 week check and she's already up to 8lb 5oz, a whole pound above her birth weight. Her tongue is all white, any idea why? I think that I must be producing pure cream instead of milk! Katie's pink nightgown is from Grandma and her slippers too. Taylor also got really cute Lightening Macqeen and Mater slippers.

10 comments:

Donna said...

What a beautiful family, baby Sohpia is precious and it looks like the kids like her too! Taylor in his Buzz Lightyear is so funny...and a scooter from Yaya, NEAT! Looks like a wonderful Christmas~!

Kent and Leisy said...

what a great christmas! I LOVE the buzz lightyear costume. Oh, and Zeb's tongue was always super white- but I thought the formula did it! looks like you've got high quality breast milk. I need to give you a call this week so you can calm me down about baby fears (or maybe I should wait a few weeks for that?)! once things settle down and I find a minute I'll give you a ring!

yaya said...

What neat pics guys! I love the buzz lightyear costume, soooo Taylor. Katie looks adorable and I must say, super tall, in those jammies. What can I say about Sophia except she's a beauty! I can't wait to hold her. We're counting on coming out Jan.30th for the blessing...can't wait!

Rachael said...

I love the updates - Sophia is seriously angelic in every picture and gorgeous, too. You guys just make CUTE kids. These pics really make me remember how much Katie is such a mini Amy. And I LOVE that buzz lightyear outfit. I wish we were closer - he and Carver could play Toy Story and Cars!

Steve and Hailey said...

I love ALL the pictures! I check your blog constantly and I've been dying for the update. I really like the pic of Taylor as Buzz and Katie with her harms out. That looks so fun!

Thanks to mom I had some fun at Gymboree and I was admiring the Monkey line...I got the new babe a one of the train themed blankets and matching one piece outfit. I love those blankets. They are the perfect weight and so soft. It's so weird that you have a new little person in your family that I haven't met yet. I guess I better come visit...how is this next week?

rachel said...

SO cute, Ames. Sophie is so beautiful- and she looks like she is a thumbsucker and has tons of awesome hair. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas! Lots of love!

Lizza said...

Hey Amy Lizza here i saw your blog link from Trish. Hope that it's ok.Cute family fun to see all the fun times you have over on the east cost. Congrats on another baby. About baby sofia it could be thrush. If you can't scrape it away with your finger then it is. Need to see doctor you and baby needs medicine. Good luck.

Jason & Shannon said...

What a fun Christmas! Gosh, Buzz lightyear and a BABY!!! Those are great pictures!

donna said...

It was so fun to be there! These pictures are great and really capture the visit. I really love the Sophia picture. She is that cute.

I miss you already!

Phil and Amanda said...

They are so precious! The one of Sophia laying down looks like it could be in a magazine!

As far as her tongue being white, could it be Thrush? Addy had that shortly after she was born and we had to get an antibiotic.