Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Say "ahhhh"!





Here are some more pix of Sophie. She really is growing so fast! I'm enjoying most aspects the the newborn phase now that I'm feeling more recovered. It's kinda like falling in love all over again. Pretty cool! She even gave me some pretty good stretches of sleep last night. That's nice! I was beginning to feel like I'd never feel rested again. As it is I have a persistant headache from being wakened every 3 hours or less. The smiling picture occurred right after she spit up on my mom! Little monkey! The white tongue pic is hilarious! It looks like I just told her to stick out her tongue, in reality she was starting to yawn! I caught the pic of that crazy white tongue just in time!

9 comments:

Jordan said...

sooo cute. i'm just running out of adjectives!

yaya said...

She's so sweet! I think in the last pic she looks like Taylor...I like the wild animal pics too. You can come and feed our deer anytime you wish and I won't even charge you!

Laney said...

how is the whole newborn thing coming along? Does she have a good disposition?

donna said...

I love these pictures, especially the one with her hand under her chin. What a wiley little girl!

Rachael said...

that white tongue IS wild!! She's adorable. I'll never get tired of sweet pictures of Sophie - keep 'em coming!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

She looks so soft and cuddly. If it weren't for the sleep-deprivation moms could really enjoy their newborns. What a cute family!

Steve and Hailey said...

These pictures are awesome. I love the one of Sophie cradling her head in her hand. I think we have a similar one of Jack.

We've been really loser Bloggers lately. Just nothing to blog about...well I almost blog about getting the Flu AGAIN, but I decided no one wanted those details.

rachel said...

Your kids are all so adorable!

BTW, you are tagged. Check out my blog, http://themightykellers.blogspot.com/ for the rules.

Robert Jaynes said...

Cute baby!!