Friday, August 22, 2008

More Baby Pix




We got to get another ultrasound on Tuesday so they could get the pictures of the heart that they couldn't get last time (she was spine up last time). This time she was all over the place. We did finally nail down that profile picture. Pretty cute, in my biased opinion! You can tell by the other picture that she was not loving the ultrasound. She kept squirming around and throwing her head back. That picture reminded me of Zeb's crying x-ray pic. She was sitting breech this time, which explains all the kicks to my bladder and other vital organs. Then she hid behind my diaphram for a little while. Sure is fun to share body space with her! I can't believe that I have all the way until Christmas. It seems like forever away, I think I'll pop! (hopefully I'll just go a little early). My favorite baby name right now is Alice May.

8 comments:

Megan said...

She is definitely cute! Love all the pictures--now we just need to see some of you with your cute belly! :)
--Megan & Nick

yaya said...

She looks like a Taylor twinner! I don't see much peach fuzz on that little noggin. Hmmm....a dark haired, dark eyed Taylor girl. Sounds perfect. I'm mulling over the Alice name though...Whatever she's called, cute will be the word most used!

Donna said...

Yaya's right! She has SUCH a cute profile!!! Cute little nose... Can't wait to see her in person!!

Kent and Leisy said...

that top pic is great!! and I like Alice May a lot- would you call her anything for short?

Rachael said...

I love that you can see her moving around and annoyed - such personality already! Alice May is an adorable pick. I love it!

donna said...

Yeah, good news, she's annoyed already! (he,he,he) I had a little girl who was annoyed with me a lot once too. I'm happy to say that turned out just fine (but there was a lot of eye rolling first) :)

I LOVE the name Alice May (and so far the behavior fits too!)

Steve and Hailey said...

Look at her little arms! That is so funny! I like the top picture the best and I really love the name.

Jordan said...

So no more Cortlynn Jill? Alice May is cute, how did you come up with that? It's funny when parents are coming up with names and do just first and middle; makes me think of Cabbage Patch Kids how they only have first and middle :)