Saturday, January 29, 2011

Everybody's teeth are falling out!

Sophie wants to lose a tooth too. I'm hoping she won't for a while!! She is getting her 2 yr molars in though. We're ALL feelin' that.
Man, our Tooth Fairy handed out dollar bills this time!! She must be LOADED!


First tooth! Thanks for the tooth boxes Yaya. We've had them for years now, it cool that Taylor is old enough to use his!

We're so glad our gorgeous daughter isn't a shark anymore! Just in time for the Orthodontist appt I set up for Feb 8th.



Yesterday Taylor lost his very first tooth!!! The day before Katie lost one of her last teeth (her "shark tooth", since it has a permanent one growing in behind it). I was surprised a couple weeks ago to discover while reading a book with Taylor that his bottom two front teeth were loose. I still can't believe he's already lost a tooth! Man, second time around it really sneaks up on you! It helps he's been acting older this week (less crying for no reason, I hope and PRAY that sticks). I may actually live through this parenting thing. It's been kinda rough recently. I don't think having small children brings out the best in me. I'm really fighting against my lack of freedom to do anything without major entanglements. I know I'd be so sad if we didn't have the kids, I'm so glad we do and I really do love them so much, I'm just excited to do more stuff TOGETHER and a little less indentured servitude. Anyway, that's the blunt, honest truth of it! Pretty exciting about the teeth, huh?!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Glad that old tooth fairy is paying attention!! Looks like she did a good job!
As for the indentured servant thing...this too shall pass....and then you"ll want it back!!! There are days Larry and i say to each other, "we wish they were little again for just one day". But then one day is probably all we could take...huh?

Stacy said...

The tooth fairy is going to go broke at your house.

Before you know it your kids are all grown up. I have one a week away from getting a driver's license and wonder where the time I was wishing away went!

Rachael said...

Love that your kids are growing up! Maybe Katie and Lydia will be braces twinners next time we see you! And yes - indentured servitude is EXACTLY how I feel most days! :)

yaya said...

Braces? Already? It doesn't seem possible that Tmoney has lost teeth too. I remember thinking how hard it was when teeth came in..the pain, the fevers, the crying..then everyone was always thrilled when they fell out..go figure! Tell little Soph that she'll just have to wait a bit. The Mother thing is a pain some times..it does get better until the first driving permit. It takes energy and youth to survive it. I realize that each time I have all my sweet Grandkiddos over! I'm worn out! But, like young mother times,it's worth it!

Steve and Hailey said...

Griffin saw the first picture, "So-pha, Mimi!" We pretended to take Sophie's mimi and laugh for the next five minutes.

Losing teeth freaks me out! I remember my first graders losing them at school and it always made me feel a little sick and shiver-y. Katie has lost all of her teeth now?

Oh and I loved the indentured servitude comment! :)