Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What we're up to now.



Sorry I haven't been blogging as much recently. Here's some new pix of the kiddos. They talked me into helping them make crowns last week. I'm just not really into crafts that much. I usually have to construct it all and then clean it all up and then it's left on the floor and you see why I'm not such a fan? Anyhow, these turned out cute. They decorated them themselves and I just cut up one of my rubberband headband things to use for the band and stapled it on the back. Katie is obsessed with "grasshopper pets" right now and spends most of her time in the backyard looking for grasshoppers. Taylor mostly jumps around and yells "blah blah" and tries to make Sophie makes "surprised eyes". Sophie learned to crawl on Sunday morning (uh-oh). She doesn't have any teeth yet, but is doing a great job at eating baby food. She still wakes up at 4am, but she's so sweet we decided to keep her anyway. Craig and I are good. We've been shopping for new cars (trying to stay ahead of any major repairs) and that is depressing because we have champagne taste on a shoe string budget, but it's fun to dream!

5 comments:

yaya said...

The crowns are super cutealious! Maybe it's the crowns the crowns are on that are super cutealious??? Sophie looks so comfy there! Just want to snuggle with her.

donna said...

I'm so glad you decided to keep Sophie, even with the 4am wake up call.

Those crowns are cute! And it was their idea too? Nice job!

Steve and Hailey said...

Why are you tired, looks like a piece of cake. Heheheee. I love the crowns! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks and I love the vision of Taylor getting Sophie to make surprise eyes and Katie catching pets! Awesome!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! That Sophie looks sooo cuddly in that picture!! I just want to smoosh her (but not in a dangerous way!)

Rachael said...

great crowns. I wish that I've been doing what Sophie's been doing... :)