Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Taylor's wipe out





Taylor had a little mishap in the play room at Sportsclub the other day. They came and told me that he had bumped his nose and had a little bloody nose, but he was fine. So I went on with my class figuring he'd bumped into some kid, but went on playing. When I went to pick him up I found out just how wrong I was. His poor little nose was rubbed OFF! He thinks it's dirty and keeps asking me to wash it. The only thing I can figure is that he was running and pushing one of those oversized dump trucks and it got away from him and he stopped himself with his nose. Poor kid. He said he "cried and the lady got him a napkin".

4 comments:

Rachael said...

ouch!!! Poor little guy! It hurts just to see the picture.

Kent and Leisy said...

that top picture is insanely cute. he should be a baby gap model. I dropped metta on the asphalt when she around 12 months old and she looked a lot like that! I love that he thinks it's dirty.

Chris Howell said...

Some take in on the chin, but not Taylor, he is saving that for the big time, I guess.

Old Folks

Steve and Hailey said...

He is so cute! I really like the second picture down. Yesterday Jack had my fleece hat on (as usual) and he reminded me so much of Taylor. I think there is something similar about their expressions.