Monday, November 12, 2007

Okay, so I got tagged!

Sorry I keep forgetting, that I got tagged. Six little known facts about me okay, here goes:

1- I didn't pass my driving test the first time around. Yeah, it's true. Only my mom and Craig know about this(Hailey and Rachael might know too). Anyhow, my mom was awesome and we fibbed and said I didn't get to take it and I rescheduled. Now THAT is love! Thanks mom, you're the best secret keeper EVER!

2- We just sold our house. We didn't make much of anything, we hardly broke even which is really disappointing, but it's nice to feel like we're really here in Greenville now.

3- I still love to play dress-up. I guess that's why I love Halloween so much and why I want to add to our Halloween Costume box every year.

4- I only liked school because my friends were there. It's true. I hated missing even when I was sick because I wanted to know what was going on with everybody at school. Okay, I didn't want to have to make-up all the work either.

5- I don't wash my new clothes before wearing them, in fact, I wear them with the tags still on most of the time. I have yet to return something after wearing it out though. I think it all comes down to a fear of commitment! :>

6- I still have dreams that I'm a good runner(or completely fluent in Spanish, or great at skiing) and then I wake up and realize that I still struggle to make it through a 5k. I guess I'll just have to keep working on it and figure it's just one of those things I'm not so gifted at.

Those are my six things. I hope you all don't think less of me because of them.
Here are my six people. They may or may not have blogs.

1- Jordi Fletcher
2- Kathy Starkey
3- Craig Starkey(I'll have him post it on our blog, of course)
4- Derek Howell (if he has time)
5- Mom Howell (she can post on my blog too if she wants to)
6- Dad Howell (ditto for dad)

4 comments:

Steve and Hailey said...

Wow, you thought of some great juicy tidbits. I really have enjoyed yours and Rachael's. Steve had to take the cell today, but maybe he'll come home early so I can call you. I will have three children for an hour today! The addition is India and she is fabulous.

Kent and Leisy said...

I loved them!

Jason & Shannon said...

Very interesting! Haha. Oh, the book is called... The Professional chef; The Culinary Institute of America 8th edition.

taylor and laney said...

i want to see craig's list!