Saturday, November 17, 2007

6 Little Known Facts about the Craigster

Amy tagged me so here it goes:

1. I was born with the gift of spinning.....I can spin balls, plates, pillows, boxes, VCR's, kids (just kidding) on my finger. I can even spin stuff and put it on other people's fingers....only if they're willing to try spinning.

2. I had to take speech classes when I was a kid. As soon as I could say "Refrigerator" correctly, I could graduate.

3. I can blow bubbles from my mouth. I generate the bubbles with my tongue and the bottom of my mouth.....kind of freakish, but cool.

4. My senior year of high school I was the MVP of my basketball team. We were a pretty decent team, but we never made it to the state finals or anything.

5. I drove a new Chevy Trailblazer for a year that had "Rubbermaid" stamped on the side of it. The insurance, gas and maintenance were free.....I wonder if I can get that car back?

6. I got flashed by a crazy old lady on my mission. My companion and I were on bikes sitting at a red light and she ran up to us. She then lifted her shirt and started rubbing herself. Probably one of the nastiest things I've ever seen.......unless you count the time I saw my old babysitter giving herself a sponge bath in the hospital. Or the time that I went to a wedding on my mission and there were half-naked girls up on stage dancing for everyone.....that wasn't too nasty, just very weird and awkward.

Betcha didn't know that about me!!!!

No comments: