Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here's some pix of the new house FINALLY!
















I tried to post a video I took of the new house but it wouldn't upload. Any thoughts of how to get a longer video to upload? Here are some pix of the kids in the new house. I'll try to take a couple shorter videos of the house to post. I did find the charger to the camera battery so that's gonna help.

The pic of Sophie on the stair is where she likes to watch me make dinner. She is constantly on the stairs. She hasn't fallen down the stairs as much as I anticipated, but still she's take a couple pretty good headers off of them. The rest of the pix are self explanatory. I'll see if the house video will post to facebook!

6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

hey there ames!! I just realized that you called earlier this week! so sorry. my phone is ill- but tmobile is sending a new one this week! When can we come adn visit? it may be without kent since his schedule is crazy the next two months- but I want to come!! Sophie is so cute in her pjs.

Rachael said...

loved the video on facebook. and the pics, too - such a beautiful house. I'm totally in love with it - lousy paint or not!!

yaya said...

Your house is awesome and I'm glad we were able to come and visit it! We enjoyed seeing you too! I miss those kiddos a ton. Much easier drive than 10hrs but still a bit boring...until Dad spotted Cabelas.(not sure if I spelled that correctly)I think he heard angels singing in the sky over it. I'm more interested in stopping at Frankenmuth to see the Christmas store!

donna said...

Frankenmuth? Hey, I was just working on an account with a farm in Frankenmuth! They didn't mention the Christmas store though.

Ames I've got to get on Facebook. I must see the video before I get there. Oh, and what's wrong with the stairwell where Sophie is? It's not some crazy color. At least it doesn't look like it is.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Donna said...

Looks like a cute house with cute, happy kids living there!!

HowellAZ said...

Fun house! Looks spacious - and I like seeing the snow clothes in the background! Brrr!
Ben will probably be deployed for the summer - so unless you want to switch your camp out to the "middle east" instead, I'm not sure we can make it!:) Would LOVE it!