Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Race that will never be run


Craig and I signed up through GE to run a 5k today in downtown Greenville. After running yesterday in rather chilly weather (30's and windy)I knew it wouldn't be pretty but I was excited anyhow. Katie woke up urping this morning so my race never got run(actually Craig ran with my little microchip thing in his pocket so they think that I got a pretty great time! 26 minutes!). I'm pretty disappointed actually. Craig went and represented though. Katie seems to be feeling better and I'm still doing laundry. Good times.

5 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

Wow - I'm impressed Craig (and Amy). That's a great time! - Kent

Kent and Leisy said...

bummer deal for you amy. you should have left her at home to clean up her own urps. that would have taught her.

Steve and Hailey said...

Hey I tagged you! It's a little different than the typical, but feel free to ignore the tag. I found you the wonder tee and a 3/4 dark heather gray crew...it's actually really cute. They didn't have any of the long sleeve in gray and they all had thick lace at the bottom. I can look at a different location and I don't mind taking it back. Just let me know! :)

taylor and laney said...

amy, we must get together and run a 5k! If taylor and I end up back east in the fall, we can do it then! I think its great that craig put your chip in his pocket! way to cheat a bit.

taylor and laney said...

amy,
I already responded to your comment on my comments, but taylor was still laughing about it this morning. He says he can't believe how funny you are. and he really laughed at the rickety bucket of death pains, he has heard me use the phrase and he didn't believe anyone else ever uses it.