Saturday, December 5, 2009
























































Last Wednesday it rained buckets. Taylor was sick and stayed home from school. We went to the Dr's office and then just stayed home and made TONS of cookies and watched "Holiday Inn". I love that movie. Sophie had her very first cookie. She LOVED the chocolate part. Smart baby!





Doesn't our tree look beautiful? We took the cow hat down. You can see the pic of my new rain boots. I'm so glad I had them. There was so much rain, there were flood warnings. Also you can see the pic of the nativity. I don't know if Katie or Taylor rearranged them, but if I were Mary and Joseph, I think I'd as the Wisemen and Shepards to give him some space or atleast use some purell!





Oh, I'm also including a couple pix of Katie's snaggle tooth. Isn't it fabulous? She looks like she's wearing horrible nasty pirate teeth, but it's real! What a funny smile! Then there's a pic of my new haircut and lastly the pic of the kids with Santa today at the clubhouse in our neighborhood. I was surprised that Sophie cried this time.

11 comments:

rachel said...

Love the new hair cut and boots, Ames. Katie's snaggle tooth is adorable. And the picture with Santa is cute, too. Poor little Sophie. We'll see how Port does with Santa next weekend.

Donna said...

OPhhh too cute of Katie crying on Santa's lap! Reminds me of the time I took the twins to see the Easter bunny and have a pic of him crying BITING him!!!
PS Love the new hair cut!!

10 Minutes of Brilliance said...

Well if the Wise men were really wise, they'd give Zytrel XP because it kills germs for up to 4 hours. Purell only kills germs for about 15 seconds. Once the alcohol dries, ir ceases to kill anything. Well, except maybe time.

I do want to point out that I am a paid consultant to the company that makes Zytrel XP, but that doesn't make my statements any less true.

Not many stores carry Zytrel XP because it just came out. Next year it will be much easier to buy. Until then, the only way to get ZZytrel XP is to buy it on their Web site: www.zytrel.com

Jack Goldenberg

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

We just heard a story about someone's kids who kept rearranging the nativity right around baby Jesus; finally the mom gave up and just started singing "Come, Let Us Adore Him" which it seems your shepherds and wisemen are doing.

yaya said...

Poor Sophie...isn't it fun to torture kids at Christmas time? I did have to laugh at the chair Santa is sitting in. It's the exact print of our old couch I just gave away to a family in our Branch. Maybe they could use that chair? Katie looks adorable with or without teeth!

yaya said...

P.S> I love your haircut! You are just tooooo cute for words!

Laney said...

love your hair!!!!!

Rachael said...

Your boots are AWESOME. I'm still hoping to find some. And your hair is so cute! I love that snaggle tooth look on Katie... I'm so glad when those front ones come out! It was such a blessing to have Ellie's "knocked" out before they dangled too much. But they are sure fun for pictures! Happy, happy Christmas time! Those cookies look so yummmy.... mmmmm....

donna said...

You are gorgeous as usual and the whole holiday time at your house looks so fun. I love the pictures! I hope Taylor is feeling better, the floods have abated and you're doing well!

love you!

Shannon said...

Love your haircut! VERY cute! And the snaggletoothed Katie is awesome. I love it when the kids look like hillbillies!

Craig said...

Nice haircut Ames! If I was there, I may or may not have noticed :)

It sucks I'm missing out on all the fun. Especially the cookies! Save some for me, ok?